Friday, October 21, 2011

Birthdays and Midterms

Dear family, friends, and those who tolerate my ramblings:

Eeeek! It's been a month since my last post?

Oops.

Midterms have had me swamped. I'm alive, happy as ever, but busy. In my absence, I turned 19, and had a lovely birthday! I have many presents that I need to make thank-you calls for, but know that if you sent me something, a card, letter, package, I probably received it.  

Thank you. 

I'll be emerging from my busyness soon, and will try and do a more thorough update and possibly even post about my life, not just my schedule. If you want to know where I am at all times, (I'm not really joking) check out my Twitter feed. You can also jump into my shoes by looking through the pictures in my Flickr photostream.

Until then, much love!

Molls

1 comment: